- You must take the Standard First Aid/CPR Level C, through an approved Red Cross provider, before registering into the Instructor Course.
- You must be 18 years of age
- Your Standard First Aid certificate must be current within 1 year of the Skills Development Session. If your certificate is not current you must take the Standard First Aid/CPR Level C recertification course.
- Step 1: Pre-requisites and Skill Evaluation Session (7 – 8 Hours)
- Step 2 & 3: Online and In-class Sessions (34 Hours or 4 days)
- Step 4: The Teaching Experience is scheduled once the online and in-class steps are successfully completed. You will meet twice with the Teaching Experience Supervisor to discuss lesson plans and other details.
- Step 5: Certification
Date Price Course Name Location