- You must take the Standard First Aid/CPR Level C, through an approved Red Cross provider, before registering into the Instructor Course.
- You must be 18 years of age
- Your Standard First Aid certificate must be current within 1 year of the Skills Development Session. If your certificate is not current you must take the Standard First Aid/CPR Level C recertification course.
- Step 1: Pre-requisites and Skill Evaluation Session (7 – 8 Hours)
- Step 2 & 3: Online and In-class Sessions (34 Hours or 4 days)
- Step 4: The Teaching Experience is scheduled once the online and in-class steps are successfully completed. You will meet twice with the Teaching Experience Supervisor to discuss lesson plans and other details.
- Step 5: Certification
Date Price Course Name Location
Apr 16 – 4:30pm – 6:30pm – Skills Evaluation
Apr 17/18 – 9:00am – 5:00pm – Fundamentals of Instruction
Apr 20/21 – 9:00am – 5:00pm – Discipline Specific Classroom
Blended Course. Online + in-person components. Red Cross Certificate (Valid 3 years) 3012 106 street NW, Edmonton MAPBook Now